Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged
What was I up to ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was 20 years old getting my Bachelors degree in music at Texas Tech. I was working at Bless Your Heart and having a blast. I am pretty sure that we were preparing to go to New York and sing at Alice Tully hall. A choir trip to remember!!!
Thing on my to-do list.
Finish laundry
Do grades
Get coupons for school
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
I would love to travel. Jeremy and I talk all the time about taking another trip to New York. I love our house that we are in now so I would like to buy a destination house. Maybe one in the mountains and one on the beach somewhere. I would also have to use the money for Gage and Molly's college. The rest I'm sure I would blow somehow.
Three bad habits
I am a diet coke fiend. I usually have one in my hand. (I do however still get my 84 oz of water too)
I pop my knuckles (I was having a hard time thinking of a bad habit when I realized I was popping my knuckles while I was thinking)
I am a little OCD with things being where they belong
5 random things you might not know about me
I wake up at 5 am every morning
Did I mention I am a diet coke fiend?
I sleep with 4 pillows
I secretly love listening to the Backyardigans soundtrack when Gage isn't in the car
I have never lived anywhere but Lubbock
5 things I want to see or see again
The Egyptian pyramids
New York
The musical Wicked
Disney World
I want to be able to see my kids kids grow up
5 people I want to tag
Kristin, Lori, Stephanie, Allison Hays, and Jeremy
Steph, and Lori can do this through email.
The Directions
Share what you were up to 10 years ago, things on your to-do list today, what you would do if you suddenly became a billionaire, 3 bad habits, 5 most recent jobs you've had, 5 random things we might not know about you, 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, and then finally tag 5 people.

1 comments:

cmjj said...

I completely forgot that you worked at Bless Your Heart!! That is so funny. Thanks for being a good sport and doing the tag! you are the only one that has!!!!!!