Monday, November 24, 2008

Go Cowboys!!!!
Jeremy won tickets to the Cowboys vs. Niners game this past weekend and WOW! did we have a blast. It was a very fast weekend but it couldn't have been better. We stayed 2 miles from the Texas Stadium and then had parking right in front of the gate. Everything was perfect expecially since The Boys won!!! I don't think Jeremy knew how much I can get into football. To survive growing up in my house with my Dad I had to learn everything about football, especially The Cowboys!!!


I had to get a picture of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders!!!




Now those were the Boys that I grew up watching.
Good old Troy, Emmit, and Michael. Too bad the Moose isn't up there.



Can't you smell the sweat?




Oh, and what game would be complete without Drunk Man sitting
in front of you? And yes, he is completely passed out in his seat!





1 comments:

Haddock Happenings said...

How fun!!!!! Thank goodness we won!!

It's hilarious that you took a picture of the drunk guy! That's something I would have done!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!