Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Tagged!
Let me start with saying,"Sorry, it took me so long Amy".

Self-Portrait
Favorite Destination
I can't wait to take the kids!

The Laundry Room
Newly remodeled

My Bathroom

Another view



Favorite Room


My Closet


Favorite Shoes
Black flip-flops go with everything!




Kitchen Sink






The Fridge

Fridge #2
Doesn't everyone have one just for drinks?




What the kids were doing while I did this


Gage played with his weekend friend Lucy
I occupied Molly with food (of course)

So now it's time for me to tag others. So Kristin, Marcy, Amanda, and Ashley here you go!








2 comments:

Haddock Happenings said...

Yea! You did it!

I love what the kids were doing. Lol!

I'm glad you guys haven't floated away...

xoxo

Laura said...

I like both of your blogs:) Very cute and fun to see what you have been up to...