Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick
I'm Sick of Being Sick
Last week was supposed to be our first family vacation. We were all ready to head off to San Antonio for my Music Convention and literally when Jeremy went to put gas in the car and we were about to load up I started puking my guts out. I know, at least if happened before we left but we were so psyched to go on this trip. We hadn't completely prepared Gage for the trip which was good because he really didn't know what happened. I think he was just glad to have Mommy and Daddy home for 5 straight days.
Yep, for 5 straight days we stayed in our pajamas and bummed around the house. Just when we thought enough time had passed and no one else was going to get sick, Jeremy got the flu. Talk about luck. We just hope and pray it doesn't get to the kids

0 comments: